Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Web 2.0 - Class Reflection


 
I was brave and added my own voice to my Voki!  I don't really like how I sound, but it was very easy to do.  I know my students are going to enjoy hearing me (or themselves) in future Vokis.

I can't believe this class is over already!  I am so proud of all of us for how much we have learned.  Before this class I had never heard of Animotos or digital stories, and I didn't know how to begin using a blog and Wiki.  Now I am happy to report that I am addicted to blogging and my students are too! These are all great tools to use in our teaching to enhance students' literacies and promote collaborative thinking.

1 comment:

  1. You have a wonderful voice. You should use tools that allow you to record your voice, and share your creations with your students.

    ReplyDelete